Thursday, December 31, 2009

Memories2009to2010//

Memories.byebye




#1. A little sweet note








ByeBye2009 Kiss xx

















#3. This year most favourite purchases.
Alexander Wang Singlet Dress/Zara Leopard Cardigan/Sportsgirl fluffy cardigan/Sportsgirl Red Nail It polish/Bardot heart purse/Sass & Bide leopard pants/Chanel small clutch/Chanel nail polish/House of Holland for Pretty Polly Tights/Vintage chanel handbag/Burberry Trench/W cable knit show off Jumper/Chanel flats/Chloe inspired Office studded boots/Chloe boots/Mini Market Zipper Boots/Mink Pink T-shirt Dress/OPI jade colour nail polish/Bardot loveheart clutch/Mimco bow hair accessories/Diva clip on earrings/Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume/Sass & Bide leopard pants/Vintage Lennon sunglasses/Mimco keyring/Givenchy vintage costume necklace/Lancome perfume/Bonds lace lipstick bra/Isabel Marant inspired Boots/Chi Chi nail polish/ Sass & Bide tee/Mimco Handbag/Tsubi ripped tee/Nine West open toe heels/Factory Girl biography (E.Sedgwick)







#4. Hot Pot love @ Chinatown, Sydney


#5. My Current Favourite Coffee Place: San Churro









#6. One of my most Favourite Resturant: Long Grain





#7. Some Very Recent Inspiration: Would love some knee high long booties via Vanessa Jackman



#8. Outfit Love: Julia Frakes

It's quite unbelievable that we are only a mere hour away from 2010. I am not sure if I feel distress or happy? The year has gone by like a thunder bolt in LOTR. To sum up my year: Happy + Sad= Still Happy. Something unexpected happened in my life 3 months ago but don't really have the words to explain it. I am still a little confuse but am hoping that I will have enough courage to terminate the thought or act before 2010 hits. Slightly impossible but hopeful. I took some photos of my belove purchase throughout the year with my new lens. No photoshop or nothing but raw. My laptop died and I am breathing on my little acer. Am looking for a mac but mum insist that I should buy a Dell. It's a Christmas present from her but still deciding. On Christmas, my parents went away so I was left with my sister and her partner not knowing what to do. We went to one of the most amazing hot pot place at Chinatown. It's down in an alley way and it was HOT HOT HOT. I loved it. Bit Weird but something different. On Boxing day, I went for a hot chocolate at San Churro (Chocolate Cafe). Recommend the thick spanish hot chocolate. And two days ago, I had a semi late Christmas party with my team at work. We went to one of my favourite resturant 'Long Grain'. If anyone wants to try something yummy and mouth watering...I suggest this place 2000%. The salt and pepper lightly fried tofu is the best! My taste literally stained in my mouth.

Happy 2010.
xxx

0 comments: