Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Align Center










Christmas Wish List//




Current Favourite Model//



Lara Stone

Current Most Wanted Shoes//



Prada Chandelier Shoes

Want to See//


" I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain." John Keat (Bright Star)

Currently Listening to//



Livin' on a Prayer, Slippery when wet, Bon Jovi , 1986

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. It's crazy that we are only a few days away from 2010. Another brand new year. It has been a great year and am looking forward to graduate next semester. I am also looking for a new job or maybe a new start from what I can't stand. In terms of Christmas presents... I luckily fulfilled a portion of my dream. I bought myself a pair of chanel flats, Chloe boots and an Alexander Wang handbag. Classic Chanel flats are a must! The boy bought me an Alexander Wang tee shirt dress and also my much needed Nikon lens. I need some Nudie black jeans! Not long to go till I head over to Hong Kong and experience some real shopping experience. I probably go once a year but this time, I am catching the New Year Sales. Heard it's good. Tomorrow is Boxing day, and I planned to dye my hair and head to the glebe markets and buy some vintage tees. And watch 'Bright Star'. I love the art of poetry so I am looking forward to it. I think tomorrow is also a great opportunity to go and try out my new lens.

May

0 comments: