Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Giles Goes Pink




+



+



+



+



+



=


After reading an old issue of Cosmo at the gym, I got excited with the whole reason behind the look of pink hair. I am sure many of us took charge after seeing the phenomenon hairdo at the Giles. And yup, Tavi is all about that. Personally, I am not a fan! Maybe is because I am bias... I am all about black and basics. I am boring! Or you can say I am sad because my partner's ex gf is obsess with purple hair. So that kind of explained why. Anyway, I want to say that Rachel McAdam was probably the first but not least most experimental when she was still with Ryan. She took the pink shrinks onto Red Carpet. I bet you, many would have though "Noo.... Nooooooo... that is not Rachel!". But hey, it happened!!

0 comments: